Carpet and Area Rug Cleaning
Keep your carpets looking great – have them cleaned by Sears
Let Sears cleaning professionals keep your carpets and rugs looking like new. Your Sears Carpet and Upholstery Care specialists use their powerful truck-mounted equipment to extract soil from your carpets and speed drying. High-traffic or other problem areas are given special attention.
The two-step deep cleaning process we use is recommended by most North-American carpet manufacturers. They also recommend regular cleaning to keep their carpets in tip-top shape. It’s a cinch with Sears.
There’s more to Sears service than an innovative cleaning system.
Why choose Sears?
- Professional technicians trained on the latest carpet cleaning equipment to make sure you’re 100% satisfied
- Convenient appointments to fit your busy schedule – including Saturdays
- Meticulous service and extra attention paid to trouble spots
- State-of-the-art equipment for more powerful dirt extraction and quicker drying
- Specialized carpet protectors and deodorizers
- Carpet grooming to allow it to dry faster and distribute the carpet protector and deodorizer evenly
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is it really necessary to have carpets cleaned regularly?
Absolutely! Many homeowners make the mistake of assuming their carpet and upholstery are clean just because they look clean. But appearances can be misleading: over time germs, dust and soil collect below the surface.
To increase the useful life of your carpets and upholstery, most carpet manufacturers recommend you have them cleaned every 12-18 months – even if they look dirt-free.
2. What should I expect from Sears cleaning services?
This is what will happen:
- A Sears Carpet Cleaning Service professional will arrive at your home at a time convenient to you.
- The carpet to be cleaned will be inspected.
- Carpet(s) will be treated to loosen soil.
- A pH-balancing fibre rinse will extract dirt and cleaning solution.
After cleaning, we review the entire job with you to make sure everything is done to your satisfaction. If not, we’ll fix it right then. We want you to be completely satisfied before we leave your home.